Sunday, December 4, 2011

Daily Log 9/5/2011 ASA

This Daily Log report is from the ASA Site again, I happened to walk by the site on a rainy and possibly thundering afternoon; so there was no one on site. This kind of surprised me because in my experience we would work through any situations of rain as long as there was no lightning involved; as I said earlier I didn't happen to see or hear any lightning on that afternoon. The site was nearly entirely weathered in at this point as well so I was surprised to not see anyone working inside the building where they would have been safe from the dangers of lightning. This must just be Skanska's safety protocols compared to the company that I worked for. Attached is a limited daily log of what i happened to see and the report of the day.

9-5-11 Daily Log Report (Reddick Construction)

I didn't have to deal with another rained out site for the semester; I managed to plan my site visits around good weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment